Hiring: Recruitment Consultant
Purpose of the Position
Our global expertise and experience in the field of talent acquisition makes UniqLeads a prime contender for recruitment projects. Uniqleads has a history of working closely with clients and tap into a pool of professionals for a specific job or project. We add value to business by saving time, effort and costs.
The role involves working closely across consultants in Australia, United Kingdom, Middle East or India and support them by generating leads of potential candidates for their Executive Search Business.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identifying Talent: Analyse, network, headhunt and target people with the right potential and skillsets.
- Assist recruitment firms fill vacancies using our specialised approach and access to the best candidates, irrespective of the role.
- Partner with clients, understand their comprehensive requirements and provide the best candidates consistently.
Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
- Experience and in-depth industry understanding and knowledge of the recruitment process is a must.
- Creative, Proactive, Polite and Persistent.
- Great listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work on a set of projects simultaneously.
- Manage time effectively.
- The ideal candidate will have a very good knowledge of LinkedIn, Job Portals, and Google search.
- A minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar profile.
- Preference is given to candidates who reside within 5 to 10 kilometres from Info park, Kochi.