Hiring: Data Analyst
Purpose of the Position
We at UniqLeads use out of the box techniques to carefully extract qualified and phone-verified contacts for targeted marketing. “Data – Analyst” is responsible for web, calling target companies and generating key contacts for event-specific marketing and sales campaigns. The role involves obtaining and expanding contact details for each event and verifying the contact information. This includes utilising a variety of sources and techniques, multitasking across numerous projects while managing resources efficiently to meet client deliverables.
She/he will also work closely with the Marketing Heads at client side in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Singapore to ensure the target list is researched and executed according to the Marketing plan within the given time frame.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Researching prospect client details over the web and phone verify full contact details.
- Qualifying the contacts/prospects are relevant to the event/conference.
- Verify that all the data collected is correctly entered and in the correct field.
- Be familiar and understand about the topics of the events, targeted industry and job titles.
- Ability to meet set targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
- Knowledge and experience with B2B Database & Direct Marketing CRM practices.
- Highly capable project management skills – ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders across countries.
- The ideal candidate will have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google search.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in similar profile.
- Preference is given to candidates who reside within 5 to 10 kilometres from Info park, Kochi.